address (plural addresses)
- Direction or superscription of a letter, or the name, title, and place of residence of the person addressed.
- Act of addressing one"s self to a person; verbal application.
- A formal communication, either written or spoken; a discourse; a speech; a formal application to any one; a petition; a formal statement on some subject or special occasion; as, an address of thanks, an address to the voters.
- Manner of speaking to another; delivery; as, a man of pleasing or insinuating address.
- Attention in the way one"s addresses to a lady. Addison.
- Skill; skillful management; dexterity; adroitness.
- (obsolete) Act of preparing one"s self. Jer Taylor.
- street address
7 letters in word "address": A D D E R S S.
No anagrams for address found in this word list.
Words found within address:
ad add adder adders adds adred ads ae ar ard ards are ared aredd ares ars arse arsed arses as ass assed da dad dads dae daes dare dared dares das de dead deads dear dears drad dread dreads dress ea ear eard eards ears eas ed eds er era eras ers es ess rad rade rads ras rase rased rases rasse re read readd readds reads red redd redds reds res sad sadder sade sades sae sar sard sards sared sars sea sear sears seas sed ser sera sers